Peruvian Hair Bundles with Closure
£170.00 GBP £200.00 GBP
- Save up to £45 with this exclusive deal
- You get 3 Peruvian hair bundles with closure
- Provides you with 3 bundles and a single 12 inch closure.
- The closure is a lace closure with bleached knots and a middle part
- This deal is cheaper than buying the items individually.
- This deal is exclusive to only Straight and Body Wave weave.
- Additional discount codes can not be applied to this deal.
To find out more about the individual hair types please click below
FREE Delivery - 7 working days- £0
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 working days - £3.99
Express Delivery - 2 to 3 working days, Tracked - £5.99
Standard Delivery - 5 to 7 working days - Tracked - £10.00
Express Delivery - 3 to 5 working days - Tracked - £20.00
Standard Delivery - £9.99 - 7 to 10 working days
Express Delivery - £20.00 - 3 to 5 days - Tracked
REST OF THE WORLD
Standard Delivery - £10.00 - 7 to 14 working days
Express Delivery - £20.00 - 5 to 7 Working days - Tracked
Keep virgin hair moisturised with a light spray and a tiny amount of argan oil each day. You can make your own moisturiser by mixing hair conditioner, argan oil and lots of water in a spray bottle. Wash gently every 10 to 14 days with a mix of 80% conditioner and 20% shampoo. Remember to trim the ends once every few months as split ends can travel up the rest of the hair and cause damage. This is especially important after your second and third installs. Never use bristly brushes or elastic bands to style your hair.
Curly Virgin Hair
Avoid brushing or combing curly or wavy hair when it is dry, spray generously with a moisturiser first, leave for 2 minutes to settle in then begin to gently comb out with fingers first. Finish off with a widetooth comb - avoid brushes. Comb hair from the ends and work your way up. Plait or twist and then wrap in a scarf when going to sleep to prevent drying and rubbing against the pillow, ensure the scarf is not wrapped too tight to prevent flattening.
Night Time Care
Always tie and wrap your hair away when sleeping as friction with the pillow causes matting and dullness. Detangle and comb through with a wide tooth comb before tieing the hair away. Make sure to spray a light moisturiser on the hair each night then add a tiny amount of olive oil or argan oil to the ends as the ends are the most fragile. Damaged or split ends can travel up the hair shaft and reduce the lifespan of your bundles.
Things to avoid
- Excessive use of hot curling irons (once a week is enough)
- Sleeping with virgin hair rubbing against the pillow
- Harsh products and shampoos e.g. alcohol based hair sprays
- Harsh tools e.g. bristle brushes (always use a wide tooth comb)